Waterless Coolant / Classic Cool
A waterless engine coolant specially formulated for classic vehicles. Classic Cool 180º protects engine cooling systems from -40ºC to 180ºC. The unique properties prevent many of the problems associated with waterbased coolants such as Corrosion and Overheating.
- No Water - No Overheating Classic Cool 180 has a boiling point of 180°C and will not boilover.
- No Water - No Corrosion Water contains oxygen, oxygen allows corrosion. Classic Cool 180 eliminates corrosion.
- No Water - No Pressure Classic Cool 180 allows your cooling system to run at a lower pressure, reducing the strain on engine components.
- No Water - No Liner Pitting Classic Cool 180 generates significantly less pitting when compared with all water based coolants.
- No Water - More BHP Classic Cool 180 eliminates premature detonation associated with overheating.