Jaguar XK140 FHC 1955
A stunning example of an XK140 Coupe.
One of only 738 original RHD fixed head cars ever produced, the car has undergone a total “nut and bolt” restoration to Concours standard. Finished in Jaguar Caviar (deep metallic red) with a walnut dashboard and biscuit interior this XK140 is now on the road in unrivalled condition as a true Clayton Classic.
It is rare for an XK140 to be restored to this level of quality and detail, the car now looks, presents and drives superbly and would be equally suitable for shows or long distance touring.
We offer a lifetime service on all Clayton Classic Restorations.
Read more about the 5 key steps that create a Clayton Classic here
- Complete bare shell body restoration including new panels where necessary
- Painstaking attention to detail creating superb shut lines and panel fit
- Spectacular paint finish
- "Nut and bolt” total chassis restoration
- Fully rebuilt engine
- Aluminium radiator and expansion tank
- Original Moss gearbox and overdrive totally rebuilt
- Full braking system, steering and suspension overhaul
- Full interior rebuild and trim with new wood veneers
- New chrome wire wheels and tyres
- New stainless twin exhaust system
- Electrical system overhaul with new wiring loom