Jaguar E Type S1 3.8, 1964
Originally the Demonstrator for S.H Newsome and Co Ltd (Coventry Jaguar Distributor), registered on 23rd April 1964 with a Coventry registration number -7575KV. Currently being restored to largely original specification, and due to be finished in opalescent dark blue with grey interior as specified on the Jaguar Heritage certificate.
- Fully Matching Numbers Car
- Huge History File Including the Original Jaguar Service Book Wallet, Green Logbook and Service Book
- 4 Speed Gearbox - All Synchro
- Full Overhauled Engine
- Uprated, Fully Adjustable, Front and Rear Suspension
- Uprated Brakes
- Uprated Electrical Fuse Board And Wiring Loom
- Re-chromed and New Glass
Currently going through rebuild, the car will be complete mid Autumn 2017 and will be on display at the Goodwood Revival.
We offer a lifetime service on all Clayton Classic Restorations.
Read more about the 5 key steps that create a Clayton Classic here