Jaguar E Type S1 3.8, 1964
Originally the Demonstrator for S.H Newsome and Co Ltd (Coventry Jaguar Distributor), registered on 23rd April 1964 with a Coventry registration number -7575KV. Currently being restored to largely original specification, and due to be finished in opalescent dark blue with grey interior as specified on the Jaguar Heritage certificate.
- Fully Matching Numbers Car
- Huge History File Including the Original Jaguar Service Book Wallet, Green Logbook and Service Book
- 4 Speed Gearbox - All Synchro
- Full Overhauled Engine
- Uprated, Fully Adjustable, Front and Rear Suspension
- Uprated Brakes
- Uprated Electrical Fuse Board And Wiring Loom
- Re-chromed and New Glass
Currently going through rebuild, the car will be complete mid Autumn 2017 and will be on display at the Goodwood Revival.
We can restore or sometimes find a similar car. Contact us to discuss your requirements