Jaguar E Type 3.8, 1964 - Our Demonstrator
Restored to concours standards in 1990, this car ran very few miles before acquisition by the current owner in 1996. After 60,000 spirited miles, it went through another ‘back to bare shell’ restoration and refurbishment as our demonstrator in 2008/9, with concours standard paint and new trim.
Finished in Silver Birch with deep red trim, this is a superb fast, comfortable driving car, with all matching numbers.
We offer a lifetime service on all Clayton Classic Restorations.
Read more about the 5 key steps that create a Clayton Classic here
- Full air conditioning and heating upgrade
- Sundym glass & Webasto sunroof
- Cooling system upgrade
- 5-speed T5 gearbox
- Diaphragm clutch
- Brake upgrades front and rear
- Suspension upgrades with Koni shock absorbers
- Competition Chrome wire wheels with 205/70 tyres
- Wiper upgrade
- Halogen headlamps
- Alternator upgrade
- Fully reconditioned engine, unleaded and balanced
- Custom stainless exhaust
- ‘Clayton’ sports reclining seats