Jaguar E-Type, Series 1½, 2+2, 1967
Restored by Clayton Classics during 2013/14 this car has completed less than 1,500 miles since the restoration was completed.
A full bare metal restoration was carried out by Clayton Classics including a complete mechanical overhaul and engine rebuild to also include a 5 speed gearbox, air-conditioning, suspension upgrades, seat & lighting upgrades and uprated brakes.
Currently 4 owners from new, now painted gunmetal grey with a stunning matching grey with black piping interior the owner has now decided to sell the car due to lack of use.
Your chance to own a fully restored Clayton Classics car without the 18 month lead time.
Mileage: 1,500Price: £185,000
We offer a lifetime service on all Clayton Classic Restorations.
Read more about the 5 key steps that create a Clayton Classic here
Full mechanical overhaul with upgrades
- Air conditioning
- Twin Electronic fuel pump
- Uprated radiator
- Hayward & Scott stainless steel exhaust system
- 5 Speed gearbox with 0.8 5th gear ratio
- Clayton Classics suspension pack - Koni adjustable shock absorbers and uprated anti-roll bar
- Uprated halogen headlights
- Sundym Glass
Fully restored and re-trimmed interior to award winning standards.
- Clayton Classics interior LED lighting pack
- Clayton Classics sports seats
- Clayton Classics retractable seat belt conversion