MGC GT 1969 - Fully Restored
This car was sold by Clayton Classics just over 18 months ago but has since seen very little use. The current owners have decided to sell the car because of this very reason and it is now being put back on the market.
The car went through a full bare metal restoration on a corrosion free shell, which took nearly 2 years, hundreds of hours of skilled labour, and over £20,000 worth of spare parts.
If you were to commission a restoration to this level then the costs alone would be in excess of the asking price and so it’s excellent value as well as being to an exceptional standard having completed very few miles since its restoration.
We can restore or sometimes find a similar car. Contact us to discuss your requirements
- Fully rebuilt MG Motorsport Fast Road Spec. engine fitted with newly refurbished carburettors, links and manifolds
- 'Fast' steering rack fully rebuilt
- Power steering
- Original 4 speed gearbox (with overdrive) fully overhauled
- Complete new braking system
- New stainless steel exhaust system
- Rear axle fully rebuilt
- Spax adjustable shock absorbers
- Uprated radiator
- Electric fan
- New glass, rubber seals and bushes, starter motor, alternator, wiring loom and electrical components throughout
Fit & Finish
- New leather seats and interior trim including carpets, door cards, headlining and dashboard
- Chrome work replaced or re-chromed to the highest standards
- Concours paintwork
- Air conditioning fitted
- Now sitting on chrome wire wheels